Sunday, September 26, 2010

Stampin'Up! Close As A Memory

SIMPLE SYMPATHY

I don't know if you are like me, but there are some stamp sets you just can't part with. We'll "Close as a Memory" is one of mine. The card I'm sharing with you today is so simple using the DSP In Color 6x6 Patterns Pack, Eyelet Border Punch, 5/8" Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Whisper White and Blushing Bride card stock and Chocolate Chip Classic Ink Pad.

Thanks for stopping by; hope you'll join me again tomorrow. Until then, do something good for yourself; stamp daily!

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. Psalm 23:6

++++++++

On a lighter note, today is our daughter, Shelley's, 37th birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Wish we were there to join in the celebration....ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment