Friday, September 3, 2010

Happy Halloween....no not really!
But it is time to be thinking about making those Halloween treats.What I'm sharing with you today are items that were in my preorder from the Holiday Mini Catalog which I received last week. This is a little box/container which will hold candy or treats that's really easy to make. The designer series paper is actually out of the current Idea Book & Catalog and is called Wicked Fun Specialty. Notice the black bats are flocked. I ran the DSP through the Big Shot using the Spider web textured Impressions Embossing Folder, then used the Batty For You stamp set to stamp the spider image. For instructions or more information, please email me at shirleym@ctc.net.
Look forward to seeing you back here tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment