Sunday, August 1, 2010

Stampin'Up! Pun Fun

Stampin'Up! makes it so easy to create a card and/or scrapbook page.....
just open their catalog, turn to any page and CASE (copy and steal everything).
This design was copied from page 76 of the catalog. You'll notice I changed up the colors and added a few things. Tomorrow I will show you another card cased right out of the catalog. Sue and I have learned in teaching our classes that there's no reason to reinvent the wheel especially when there are so many samples available in the catalog.
Hope to see you again tomorrow!
All nations whom thou hast made shall come and worship before thee, O Lord; and shall glorify thy name. Psalm 86:9
Deepest sympathy is extended to Karen H, my upline, in the sudden loss of her husband this past Friday. I pray for friends to comfort her, faith to uphold her and loving memories to heal her heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment