Monday, August 30, 2010

Stampin'Up! Ghosting Technique

The Baja Breeze just did not show up on my blog, even though in person it is very pretty, so I redid the card using Night of Navy to show you the detail of ghosting. If you'd like to know more about the technique, please email me. Thanks!


Tuesday Sue and I are having two technique classes; a morning and evening class. At the class we will be showing four techniques to take your cards up a notch. This particular technique is called "ghosting". There are still several seats available if you'd like to come. Just email Sue and I both (csoehler@bellsouth.net and shirleym@ctc.net) so we will have adequate supplies available. Please join me tomorrow as I will be showing the "watercolor" technique. Thanks for stopping by.


Do something good for yourself; stamp daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment