Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Stampin'Up! Sweet Scoops

Yesterday was the first time I'd had a chance to play with the Sweet Scoops stamp set featured on page 10 of the Summer Mini Catalog. This set renders lots of possibilities.

For the inside of the card, I used "it's your day" from the All Year Cheer I (retired set). You'll notice for the "o", I used the cherry out of the Sweet Scoops set. "Wishing you the sweetest day ever" is out of the Something Sweet stamp set in the 2010/11 Idea Book & Catalog on page 58.

One thing I love about SU is that you can mix and match so many of the stamps.
Tomorrow I will be sharing with you the two cards I've designed for a monthly camp
Sue and I have planned.
Until then, do something good for yourself; stamp daily!
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment