Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Stampin'Up! Watercolor Trio


I just can't get enough of the Island Oasis designer series paper (117173). The flower is from the Watercolor Trio (120084) stamp set and the words "thinking of you" from the Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370) stamp set. As you can see, the two cards were changed up a bit but basically are the same format. Other products used: Old Olive, Basic Black, Whisper White card stock; black and white gingham ribbon and the
scalloped edge punch.
My downline is getting together tonight so I hope you will join me tomorrow as I'll be showing you some of their ideas.
There's just 2 more days to purchase from SU's "last chance" list. Contact me personally if you have any questions or you can go directly to my SU website to order: shirleybmckay.stampinup.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment