Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Stampin'Up! Downline Get Together

Here are three of our other shares from last night.

The picket fence was designed by Lisa P. What a neat idea! This design could also be used for a scrapbook page.


Our next card was designed by Michelle R. Michelle used several of SU's new colors and the flowers are made using SU's circle punches.


Last but not least, Donna S. designed this cute card. I doubt you can see it in the photo, but the technique Donna showed us looks like the dog is actually running. What a great masculine card idea.
Thanks ladies for sharing these projects. I look forward to using some of these techniques in some of my upcoming camps. You're the best!
Stay tuned tomorrow for photos of items shared by my upline, Karen H, and my sister/SU cohort, Sue O.


No comments:

Post a Comment