Sunday, May 30, 2010

Stampin'Up! Two Tags Die


Earlier this week, I finished a six session Bible Study - Me Myself & Lies. Jennifer Rothschild, who is blind and also a Christian singer, wrote the book and our Study was presented by Leah D. with Proverbs 31.
I made this bookmark using the Two Tags Die for all participants of the Study as a rememberence of our time together. I typed the main scripture of the Study on the front "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer". The stamp on top of the scripture is from the Heartfelt Thanks stamp set.
This was a very worthwhile study on how to change your "thought closet" and I highly recommend any of Jennifer Rothschild's books or music.

No comments:

Post a Comment