Friday, May 28, 2010

Stampin'Up! Tropical Party & Island Oasis

OK ladies.....here are a couple of ideas for gifting your cards.

The first photo is a purse that's been around awhile. It uses one piece of 10 1/2 x 8 1/2 cardstock. A perfect size for four cards and envelopes to go inside.

The second photo is a box I copied from something I bought at Target. I hope to have a You Tube tutorial on this eventually. It's very easy (once I got it torn apart, measured, etc.). You can't see in this photo but it's a box with what I'll call a tray (the piece that has the flap on the outside) slid into the box. Then I used the Island Foral Bigz Die, on page 27 of the SU Summer Mini Catalog, to embellish the outside. A tag could also be made to hang from the flower.


If you have any questions about measurements, please feel free to email me at shirleym@ctc.net. I hope you've enjoyed this weeks posts and it's given you some inspiration to share your stamping talents with others. Thanks for stopping by.

Do something good for yourself; stamp daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment