Friday, April 30, 2010

Stampin'Up! Garden from the Heart


I wanted to share with you today one last card that I received for my birthday. This beautiful card is from my friend and upline, Karen H. The card is made using the Garden from the Heart stamp set, the Scallop Trim Corner punch and the Old Olive 5/8" satin ribbon all featured in the Occasions Mini Catalog.
Today is your last day to order from the Occasions Mini Catalog. I posted earlier this week that I will reimburse shipping for any orders placed directly through my SU website, shirleybmckay.stampinup.net. That offer expires today so hope you will take advantage of this. Products can be from the 2009/10 Idea Book & Catalog or the Occasions Mini Catalog.
Be sure to check my blog tomorrow....I'll be using products featured in the Summer Mini Catalog (5/1-8/31/10). Have a great Friday!
Do something good for yourself; stamp daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment