Sunday, March 7, 2010

STILL SNOW IN THE MOUNTAINS

Ronnie and I rode to the mountains yesterday to check on our house and yes, there's still snow and the lake is frozen! As we turned into our driveway the deer scattered. I counted 13 but there very easily could have been 20. They are starving seriously...they've eaten everything green in their reach. In fact, they have been on our front porch to get to the back side of the shrubbery. While there we visited with a few of our neighbors who said the ground had been covered since December 18th. They had as much as 19 inches during one snow fall and it stayed 9 degrees for several days. Don't you know they really are ready for Spring?


ON ANOTHER SUBJECT, the end of Sale-A-Bration is only a few weeks away. This week I will be bringing you samples of things I've made using the FREE SAB STAMP SETS. Please check back later today for my first post using the Happy Moments stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment