Sunday, February 14, 2010

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

The best and most beautiful things
in the world cannot be seen or even touched.
They must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Today I wanted to share with you a bouquet of flowers made using the Big Shot Flower Folds Bigz XL Die (115970). I used three sizes of the flowers, adhered those together and then in the center, I used a heart sucker purchased at the big store. I also used grosgrain ribbon on the flowers to accessorize. The flowers were then placed in a vase purchased from a $ store and were held in place using coffee beans. I then tied a piece of organza ribbon around the vase. This bouquet can be made for most any occasion and really takes very little time.
Happy Valentines to you and yours!

Haiti Relief is still needed; I hope you will do your part in ordering the I (Heart) Hearts stamp set featured in the Occasions Mini Catalog. As previously stated, SU is donating $2.00 to Haiti for every stamp set sold. You can order yours today directly from my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment